We care about the protection of your personal data. These conditions for the protection of personal data will explain to you how we process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Articles 13 GDPR of regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and according to the provisions of § 19 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “the Act on Personal Data Protection”). These conditions for the processing of personal data are addressed to all data subjects about whom we process personal data.
The promoter, i.e. the entity that processes your personal data, is Ing. Peter Bočan – VIVIDO, with the place of business Račianska 13152/69B, 831 02 Bratislava – Nové Mesto, ID: 54 188 474, registered in the Trade Register of the District Office Bratislava, the number of the trade register: 110-306693, which is registered in the Trade Register of www.vivido.cz the District Office Bratislava, the number of the trade register: 110-306693, who as entrepreneur operates the Internet Trade Office www.vivido.cz.
You can contact us not only via the above contact details, but also by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at+ 421 910 999 398
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Register and create a user account
- Conclusion of the purchase contract (including pre-contractual communication and ordering of goods)
- Direct marketing
- “Buyout”, “Inquiry” and “Counselling” contact forms
- Other website features (wish list, cookies, etc.)
What personal data do we process?
- Personal data necessary for customer registration
If you create a user account on our site by registering to use our services and purchase goods, we will process the personal data necessary for offering and delivering goods and providing related services. This includes the processing of the following personal data: name, surname, username, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Personal data necessary for the conclusion of a sales contract with the customer
If you order goods on our site bindingly, we will process your personal data necessary to make a payment, deliver goods, settle a complaint, etc.
- Personal data necessary for marketing communication with the customer
If you are our existing customer, we may inform you about the new goods in order to promote their merchantability. If you are a data subject without a prior relationship with our e-shop, if you give us your consent, we may inform you of the new goods in order to promote their merchantability. The following personal data are required: name, surname, e-mail address.
- Personal data required for the “Buy-out” service
If you want to sell your collection or collector’s item, you can contact us via the “Buyout” contact form on the homepage of the website. Based on the entry of your personal data, we may contact you for the purpose of processing your offer, which includes the following personal data: telephone number, e-mail.
- Personal data required for the “Inquiry” service
If you have not found the item you are looking for in our e-shop, we will help you find what you are looking for. In this case, you can contact us via the “Inquiry” contact form on the homepage of the site. Based on the entry of your personal data, we may contact you for the purpose of processing your request and we can offer you the desired items. This requires processing of the following personal data: telephone number, e-mail.
- Personal data required for the “Counselling” service
If you own an interesting collection of postage stamps, coins, banknotes or other interesting items for collectors and need advice on how to supplement, evaluate or appreciate it, then you can contact us via the contact form “Counselling” on the homepage of the website. Based on the entry of your personal data, we may contact you in order to provide the required advice. Necessary personal data are: telephone number, e-mail.
- Personal data required for wish list function
If you are our registered customer, you have an opportunity to create a so-called wish list, which you can create, for example, for the purpose of later purchases. By creating a wish list, we may send you an e-mail notifying you that the goods included in the wish list are being sold at a discounted price or are re-available. The processing of personal data requires: name, surname, e-mail address.
- Personal data necessary for the cookie function
When using the website, your personal data may be processed if cookies sent from the user’s device to the controller can serve to identify a particular device and user. You can set your cookie settings and preferences in the introductory bar on the website. More about the features of cookies and the setting of preferences is below in the section ” What are cookies and how we use them”.
Personal data are necessary to prove, exercise or defend our claims
We may also process your personal data if it is necessary for demonstration, or defending our legal claims. This includes the processing of the following personal data: name, surname, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, account number/IBAN.
What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data?
We process personal data on various legal bases, namely:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for measures prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject (Art. 6(1)(a) and (b) of the Treaty). (b) GDPR),
- processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation (Article 6(1)(b) of the Basic Regulation). (c) GDPR),
- the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the consent of the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) of the Directive). (a) GDPR),
- the basis of the processing is determined by our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(b)). (f) GDPR).
To clarify the above legal bases, we would like to provide you with following facts. If you buy from us as a natural person, we process your personal data, as this is the necessary processing for the performance of the contract, and we carry out the processing for the purpose of fulfilling your order, including the delivery of the ordered goods.
If you buy with us as a legal entity, the legal basis of the processing is our legitimate interest in concluding and performing the contract, in which case we process the personal data of the person acting for or on behalf of the legal entity.
We also process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. In this case, it concerns the fulfilment of mainly legal obligations imposed on us by: Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection, Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection in The Sale of Goods at a Distance or Off-Premises, Act No. 222/2004 Coll. on Value Added Tax, Act No. 222/2004 Coll. on Value Added Tax, Act No.
In order to process your personal data for marketing purposes, it is necessary to have the consent of the data subject if you are not our existing customer. Otherwise, i.e. in marketing communication with existing customers, the legal basis is our legitimate interest, which consists in informing customers about the goods in order to promote their merchantability.
In case of use of the Services Buyout, Demand and Counselling through the website, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is pre-contractual communication or the performance of the contract, while we process the personal data provided for the purpose of counselling.
In the case of use of other features of the website, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest, which, in the case of the wish list function, consists in informing customers about the goods in order to promote their marketability and, in the case of the function of cookies, rests in the interest of the proper functioning of the website and on our efforts to adapt the website to your needs.
If your personal data are processed for the purpose of proving, exercising or defending our legal claims, the legal basis is our legitimate interest in the proper performance of contractual and legal obligations.
To whom do we supply your personal data?
Your personal data are protected with us as much as possible and, unless necessary, we shall not disclose it to any third party.
In order to deliver the goods, we supply your personal data to the shipping company. If you use the method of delivery of goods by such a shipping company, by choosing this method of delivery when creating the order, you give consent to the delivery person to process your personal data for the purpose of performing the delivery service.
Your personal data may also be transferred to a third party in the case of prudence, exercise or defense of our legal claims (transfer of personal data, e.g. to a lawyer, competent court, etc.). We must also transfer personal data if the applicable law imposes it on us or if such an obligation shall be imposed on us by a state authority.
Is there a cross-border transfer of personal data?
There is no cross-border transfer of personal data.
Is there automated processing of personal data with legal effect and/or other significant impact on you?
When processing your personal data, there is no automated processing of personal data with legal effect and/or other significant influence on you.
How long do we store your personal data?
In accordance with the principle of minimizing storage, we process personal data only for the necessary time to achieve the purpose of processing. Longer processing of personal data takes place only if it is necessary for another purpose (e.g. for archiving purposes) which is compatible with the original purpose.
The retention period of personal data is:
- in the event of the existence of contractual status, we process your personal data for the entire duration of this contractual relationship,
- in the case of processing of personal data on the basis of pre-contractual communication, the period of processing is 2 years from the provision of personal data,
- in the case of processing of personal data on the basis of the fulfilment of the contract, the processing period is 5 years from the issue of the tax document. In the event that, on this legal basis of processing, the law imposes on us an obligation of archiving of personal data, then the retention period is determined by the law (in the case of archiving tax documents it is 10 years),
- in the case of processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest, the period of processing is 5 years,
- in case of consent, we process your personal data for 5 years or until the withdrawal of consent.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data directly from data subjects via the website of our e-shop. We process only the personal data you supply to us in the context of creating and using a user account, ordering goods or communicating afterwards. After the conclusion of the purchase contract, we may obtain additional personal data from banks and payment system operators (e.g. your bank account number).
What are your rights when processing personal data?
- Right of access to personal data
You have the right to information about the processing of your personal data, in particular you have the right to know the list of personal data we process about you.
- Right to rectification of personal data
You have the right to request the rectification of incorrect personal data, and we take sufficient measures to process accurate, complete and up-to-date personal data.
- The erasure of personal data, the so-called right to be forgotten
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the reasons given by law are met, in particular: (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, (ii) the consent was revoked, (iii) the personal data were processed unlawfully, etc. Requests for the erasure of personal data need not be complied with if the processing of personal data is necessary for: (i) fulfilling a legal obligation, (ii) for archiving purposes, (iii) for the purpose of historical research, or (iv) for a statistical purpose, where it is probable that the right to erasure would make it impossible or seriously difficult to achieve the objectives of such processing.
- Restrictions on the processing of personal data
At the same time as fulfilling the legal conditions, you have the right to request that your personal data be discontinued, in particular (i) during the period of verification of the accuracy of personal data, (ii) in case of objection to the accuracy of personal data, (iii) during the period of verification that we have relevant purpose of processing, (iv) during the period of verification that our legitimate interests outweigh your legitimate interests.
- Objection to the processing of personal data
In particular, you have the right to object to processing of personal data in case of doubt as to whether there is a legal reason for processing of personal data.
- Transferability of personal data
In certain circumstances you have the right to request the transfer of personal data that you have provided to us. This right to transferability applies only to those personal data that have been provided on the basis of consent or under a contract to which you are one of the parties.
- Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data you have provided to us at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, https://dataprotection.gov.sk , Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. number: +421 /2/ 3231 3214; E-mail: email@example.com.;
What are cookies and how we use them?
Cookies serve as a means of transmitting information between the original server and the user with its storage in the user’s terminal equipment. They are actually small text files that allow access to various functions and also serve to increase the efficiency of the functioning of the website.
In our e-shop we use:
- necessary, so-called functional cookies – these cookies allow you to realize the basic functionality of the website. You can disable these cookies in the settings of your internet browser, but in this case the very operation of the website on which the e-shop is operated will be affected.
- voluntary, so-called analytical cookies – we use these cookies for statistical purposes. At the same time, analytical cookies help us understand how you use the e-shop website. You can disable these cookies in the introductory bar on our e-shop on your first visit or at any time afterwards at Privacy Settings.